Summer in Incline Village
Summering in Lake Tahoe is simply sublime! The largest alpine lake in North America is the
literal jewel that entices travelers from around the world with its glittering shades of deep
sapphire to turquoise green. Encircled by stunning mountains, Lake Tahoe is a paradise for
anyone seeking exhilarating outdoor adventure to tranquil relaxation.
Situated in the picturesque enclave of Incline Village and minutes to private beaches, this
charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath detached home can be yours for up to 6 nights. The owners are
family friends who have generously donated this stay for the first time to 1 INTL family, up to 7
guests. The open kitchen, family room and dining room are upstairs, along with the primary
suite and half-bath. On the ground level are 2 bedrooms (one with a queen bed and the other
with twin bunk beds and a small pull-out sofa), a full bath and a garage.
The location is an ideal summer getaway destination close to pristine beaches and water sports,
the new Tahoe East Shore Trail that is paved for pedestrians and bikes, the historic Flume Trail
for mountain biking, gorgeous hiking trails, and much more. And if you prefer a different kind of
action, the South Lake casinos and entertainment are about a 40-minute drive, so there is
something for everyone to recharge and rejuvenate!
● 6-night stay for 1 INTL family, up to 7 guests, in a private Incline Village home
● Garage parking for 1 car
● Access to the Incline Village private beaches can be provided via punch card, but must
be arranged ahead of time as the card needs to be purchased by the owner in person.
Separate beach entrance fees will be the responsibility of the guests.
● Purchase limited to the INTL community
● To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date with at least 1 month notice
● Ski season and holidays are blacked out
● The home is located in a quiet and strict HOA that does not allow short-term rentals.
Additional house rules/instructions will be posted inside the home.
● This is bear country, so absolutely no garbage/recycling can be left outside
● As with many mountain cabins, there is no air conditioning inside the home
● Photos are from a different home in the same community to illustrate the exterior and
floor plan only. Furnishing, flooring and some finishes will be different.
Donated by: Pai Ning Wiser